Maharashtra state board of technical education
The Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) is an autonomous Board of the Government of Maharashtra. MSBTE designs and implements diploma, graduate and advanced diploma programs for affiliated institutions. The Board conducts examinations to evaluate the performance of students enrolled in diploma, advanced diploma, and post-diploma courses. MSBTE was formed in August 1963 and obtained autonomous status in 1999. MSBTE conducts summer and winter exams. While the summer exams are held in April-May, the winter exams are held during the months of November / December of the year. MSBTE offers more than 160 Diploma courses in the state of Maharashtra and more than 20 institutes are affiliated with the board.In this article, we bring you everything you need to know about Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education.
The establishment of an independent board responsible for higher education dates back 60 years. Before the country's independence from the British Raj, Diplomas in Engineering and Technology were taught by institutions such as the Pune College of Engineering, the VeermataJijabai Institute of Technology in Mumbai, the CusrowWadia Institute of Technology in Pune and the Nagpur Government Polytechnic . In 1948 a Directorate of Technical Education was created to control technical education at all levels. With industrial development, the demand for diploma courses also increased, and the government established a separate Board of Technical Examinations in August 1963.
MSBTE was established to ensure that Diploma-level Technical Education consistently matches the latest technology and industry requirements and includes the well-rounded personal development of students, including social concerns.
MSBTE Main Features
- Design and develop the study plans for the Diploma, Post Diploma and Advanced Diploma Programs.
- Grant affiliation to the Institutes that run the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Educationprograms.
- Carry out academic monitoring of the affiliated institutions, through the Curricular Implementation and Evaluation Standards (CIAAN).
- Organize training programs for teacher development, p. Eg content update training, soft skills training, industrial training, management training, practical skills training for polytechnic teachers.
- Grant equivalency to programs offered by autonomous polytechnics and other organizations.
- Take exams, declare results and award certificates.
- Recommend the opening of Diplomatic-level Technical Institutions, variation in admission capacity and closing of institutions.
- Congratulate state level rank holders and award certificates of merit.
- Prescribe standards for curriculum, infrastructure, and other resources.
- Generate question documents through question banks.
- Design and develop needs-based Diploma program curricula.
- Develop lab manuals, CAI packages, textbooks, and other learning resource packages for an effective teaching-learning process.
- Review the curricula of existing programs periodically on a scientific basis by conducting research conferences, studying technological advancements, the latest market requirements, job reviews, etc.
- Undertake controlled projects of academic autonomy of polytechnics outside the state of Maharashtra.
- Undertake outside projects, consulting, and other assignments related to the exam system and technical education.
- Organize Career Fairs to promote technical education especially in remote locations.
- Organize state-level technical competitions MSBTE, p. Eg Presentation of work for students, technical questionnaire, etc.
- Issue Scholarships to needy and deserving students.
- Take MSCIT exams online.
MSBTE Eligibility Criteria
Any Indian citizen who has passed the Maharashtra State Board 10th standard exam (Class 10) or its equivalent with a total of 35 percent marks and with subjects of English, mathematics and general science is eligible for admission to the First-year DTE diploma courses by MSBTE.
How to obtain the results of the MSBTE diploma
To check the result of the MSBTE result diploma, you can visit the official website and download the scorecard. Here is a step-by-step guide for the MSBTE Diploma Results:
- Login to the official MSBTE website: http://msbte.org.in/
- Fill in the necessary information on your MSBTE admission card
- Click the "Submit" button
- You will see the result of MSBET on the screen.
- Download the dashboard.
- Take a hard copy of the result for future reference.
MSBTE Summer Results - Points to Remember
- In the case of any discrepancy in the qualification certificate, you must inform the holder of the Institution.
- Students whose results are kept confidential should contact their Institute.
- Students declared failed / ATKT / FT / Not eligible for the next semester, can request verification and / or photocopy and reevaluation.
- Government Polytechnic, Mumbai
- M.H. SabooSiddik, Byculla, Mumbai
- Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Polytechnic, Chembur, Mumbai
- V.E.S. Polytechnic, Chembur, Mumbai
- Government Polytechnic, Pune
- VidyaPrasarakMandals Polytechnic, Thane
- CusrowWadia Institute of Technology, Pune
- Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli
- Government Polytechnic, Karad
- Government Polytechnic, Kolhapur
- Institute of Civil and Rural Engineering, Gargoti
- Government Polytechnic, Ratnagiri
- Government Polytechnic, Solapur
- P.L. Government Polytechnic, Latur
- Government Polytechnic, Dhule
- Government Polytechnic, Jalgaon
- Government Polytechnic, Aurangabad
- Government Polytechnic, Nanded
- Government Polytechnic, Khamgaon.
- St John College of Engineering and Technology, Palghar
- SSVPS College of Engineering and Polytechnic, Dhule
- Mandar Education Society, Maharashtra
- Sandip Polytechnic, Nashik
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1: I have passed the diploma, where can I get the diploma certificate?
Answer: Diploma Certificates are issued after completing the reevaluation process. The information of the students whose certificates are issued to the Institute through the Regional Offices is displayed on the website. Until then, the provisional certificates are valid.
Q2: How can I request a reevaluation?
Answer: Once the result is declared, themsbte timetable for requesting the reevaluation is displayed on the website. You have to submit your application only within the specified hours. You can request the reevaluation of a maximum of two theoretical subjects only, of which photocopies have been obtained.
Q3: What is the ATKT rule?
Answer: If a student fails in no more than 1/3 (one third) of subjects, his result status is ATKT. These are approved subjects, in which minimum grades are obtained to pass. Sessional is not going over your head, as there is no minimum grade condition to pass. (The minimum marks are "00"). Therefore, if there are seven subjects to pass, the maximum number of failed subjects that can obtain ATKT status is 7/3 = 2. Therefore, a student must pass a minimum of FIVE subjects (RG Reference Exam Regulation -2D).
Q4: What is the rule for awarding a Diploma in engineering class?
Answer: Normally, the Diploma class is awarded on the total grades obtained in the pre-final and final semester, both taken together, that is, for three years of the Diploma, the class is awarded on the aggregate grades obtained in the fifth and sixth semester taken together, regardless of the class awarded each semester.
Q5: I am married, how do I change my name on the grade sheet and certificate?
Answer: If you are married after the last Diploma exam, no name change can be made. If you are married during the course of your studies and submit your application immediately, the new name will appear on the back of the grade sheets and certificate duly signed by the authority.
That's all you need to know about MSBTE. We hope this informative article clears your doubts and helps you make an informed decision about your career choice.