Engineering Entrance Exams 2020
Engineering students must possess Strong logical reasoning, remarkable analytical power, and good data management skills. To get admission in a recognized engineering college, your score in the entrance exam should be excellent. Graduating from a reputed engineering college with goods marks will give you a handsome salary package and your career will flourish. The details of the main engineering entrance exam is here in our write-up. If you have any doubt then you can look for reference on the official site.
List Of Engineering Entrance Exam
IIT JEE Advanced Exam
IPU CET Exam
If you are a candidate with following eligibility then you can appear for the entrance exam that is being conducted by various reputed institutes. For every exam, there is a criterion for a candidate to follow. We have mentioned important information on the various entrance test that is being conducted every year. In case you have any problem or doubt then you are most welcomed to visit the official site.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test
BITS Pilani is one of the popular institutes for which students aim for. BITS stands for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science. If you want to be an engineer then you have to crack the BITSAT entrance exam. This national-level BIT Science Admission Test is conducted in the computer-based mode. The main purpose of the exam is to test the candidate’s caliber for a scientific aptitude for various engineering courses. Only those candidates will be selected who have achieved merit in their entrance exam.
- Conducted for: B.Tech., B.Pharm. and M.Sc.
- Scheduled in: May every year (Tentative)
- Eligibility: Candidates 12th pass with 75% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology or Mathematics. Candidate required 60% marks separately in each of the three subjects.
- Exam Mode: Computer Based Test (CBT) with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Indian Institute Of Technology Joint Entrance Test ( IIT JEE ) MAIN
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Conducts IIT JEE main exam for engineering courses conducted by IITs, NITs (National Institute of Technology), IIITs, CFIs and SFTIs. This is the eligibility test to appear in JEE (Advanced) which is conducted for IITs engineering courses.
- Conducted for: B.E./B.Tech., B.Arch/B.Planning
- Scheduled in: April every year (Tentative)
- Eligibility: Candidates scored 75% in class 12 examinations are eligible. For SC/ST, eligibility criteria will be 65% in class 12th.
- Exam Mode: the paper is set into 2 sections. For Paper-I (B.E./B.Tech.), the exam is conducted both offline with pen and paper-based and online (computer-based test). For Paper –II (B.Arch/B.Planning), the exam is conducted offline with pen and paper.
Indian Institute Of Technology Joint Entrance Test ( IIT JEE ) ADVANCED
IIT JEE (Advanced) is an academic held every year and is conducted by the seven zonal IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) for admission into the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). The exam is divided into two papers and is mandatory for candidates to appear in both. To appear for this particular exam, you have to clear IIT ( Main) first. Below is the criteria who all can appear in the exam
Conducted for: B.Tech Trades
Scheduled in: May every year (Tentative)
Exam Mode: Online test
Eligibility: OnlyTop 2,20,000 candidates who have qualified JEE Main
For complete information about IIT JEE Advanced exam, you can visit the official site for future reference. There is usually complete information provided for a candidate which is very crucial for him or her before applying for the various entrance exam.
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET)
IPU CET is a university-level exam especially conducted for admission to undergraduate courses offered by the university and its participating institutions. The Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University conducts the entrance exam. For this exam, you have to have knowledge of physics, chemistry, and mathematics until your 12th standard. Strong knowledge on these subjects can lead you to get the best university or college which is affiliated by the IPU.
- Conducted for: B.Tech
- Scheduled in: May every year (Tentative)
- Exam Mode: Offline mode
- Eligibility: Candidates with 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th examination are eligible. No backlog is allowed in any of the non-medical subjects.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam ( UPSEE)
UPSEE is also known as UPTU exam which is accomplished by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). In the Uttar Pradesh Technical University, to get admission in UG and PG courses, you have to follow eligibility criteria which we’ve mentioned below. In case, you have any doubt then you can visit the official site for assistance.
Conducted for: B.Tech., B.Arch., B.Pharm., BFA, BFAD, BHMCT, MBA and others
Scheduled in: April (tentative)
Exam Mode: Offline and online both
Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects for B.Tech course and Diploma or B.Sc degree for lateral entry in B.Tech.