TANCET 2021 Application Form, Step by Step Process
The TANCET 2021 application form was published on January 19, 2021. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is a state-level exam organized by Anna University, Chennai, on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates seeking admission to the ME / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan, MCA and MBA programs in the state of Tamil Nadu can appear on this exam. Through this article, candidates can check the details on how to complete the TANCET 2021 application form.
Candidates can complete and submit the application form through the online mode through the website. The filling of the TANCET 2021 application form started from January 9, 2021. There is no offline method available to complete the application form.Candidates must complete a single form for all three entrance tests. Candidates must fill in the correct data on the form, such as personal data, academic data, etc.
The application process comprises registration, filling in details, uploading images, and paying fees. Candidates must fill in the details and verify before submission as no modifications will be allowed after form submission.
The last date to submit the application form is February 12, 2021. Don't forget to bring some additional printouts of the application for later use.
TANCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to appear in TANCET 2021 are detailed below:
- Applicants for MBA and MCA courses must have completed their graduation from a recognized institute or university in any discipline
- For all other courses, candidates must have completed their BTech / BE from a recognized institute or university in the relevant field
- Those candidates who have completed 10 + 2 + AMIE or 10 + 3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE are also eligible for TANCET 2021
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50 percent of the marks (open category) and 45 percent (reserved category) in the bachelor's exam.
- Candidates in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply
- There is no age restriction in TANCET 2021
How to fill out the TANCET 2021 application form
Candidates can follow these simple steps to complete and submit the TANCET 2021 application form:
- Step - 1: Register
- Step 2: fill in the details
- Step 3: Upload scanned images
- Step - 4: Payment of fees
- Step - 5: Print application form
Step - 1: Register
- Visit the official TANCET 2021 website (link is provided above).
- Click on the "Online Registration" button.
- Go to the New User section and click on the "Register" button.
- Enter the registration details like name, date of birth, gender, email ID, password, etc.
- After completing the details, click the "Register" button.
Step 2: fill in the details
- Go to the login window page.
- Fill in your User ID (Email ID) and password.
- Click the "Login" button.
- Please read the instructions carefully and click the "Continue" button.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form mentioned below.
Personal Data: Name, Date of Birth, Sex, SSLC Reg. No., Year of Approval, HSC / Diploma Year of Approval, Nationality, Nativity, Community, Entrance Test Center and Entrance Exam Request.
Other details: course, major / group and year of approval, address line 1, city, state, PIN code, mobile phone number, and email ID.
Step 3: Upload the scanned image
- Go through the image upload section.
- Upload the scanned image of the passport size photo by clicking the "Choose File" button.
- The image must be in JPEG format with a size between 20 KB and 30 KB.
- After completing the details and uploading the image, click the "Preview" button.
- Check all the completed details and click on the "Proceed to Checkout" option.
Step - 4: Payment of fees
- The application number will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the "Proceed to payment" button.
- Select the payment option, that is, credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Fill in all the card details and click the "Pay Now" button.
- Fill in all the details carefully and pay the application fee.
Step - 5: Print application form
- After successful payment, students can print the application.
- Click the "Print Request Form" button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form and keep it in a safe place for later use.
TANCET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
These are the TANCET exam day guidelines that candidates should keep in mind.
Please arrive at the exam center at least one hour before the exam for the verification process
Electronic items such as cell phones, calculators, pagers, etc. inside the test center
Bring your TANCET room ticket along with proof of photo identity to the test center
Do not be late to the test center or you will not be allowed to appear for the test